Goodbye Fasting CholesterolMay 13th, 2016
- Good news for those needing to have a cholesterol test!
- Research has now shown that you don’t need to go without food for 8 hours beforehand. The results of the cholesterol test have been found to be virtually the same whether you are fasting or not according to a new study from Denmark, Canada and the US involving more than 300,000 individuals.
- This news is very welcome for persons who are coming for medicals and need to have a routine cholesterol check as part of the medical. It means you can have your normal breakfast before you come.
- Goodbye fasting cholesterol – we will not miss you.
- More info on the research.